Not all businesses are built alike. If you own an enterprise or fast-growing business, then cookie-cutter, one-size-fits-all solutions likely won’t fulfill your business’s unique needs. So when you’re launching an online store, your e-commerce software should offer plenty of customizations to give you the flexibility to maximize sales and optimize your operations. Read on to find out what Magento has to offer and what makes it our top pick for the best e-commerce software for enterprises and fast-growing businesses.
Magento is the most flexible full-featured e-commerce software available to all types of businesses. And because it’s so flexible, Magento is fully scalable to grow and change as your business does. Whether you need basic e-commerce features for your online store or advanced options to accommodate growth, Magento has a solution for your business.
The eCommerce software with the largest market share continues to be Magento. Out of all the eCommerce sites detected, 26% are attributed to the platform.
Leading Companies Utilizing Magento
Why Centennial Arts?
Centennial Arts has had years of experience in design, coding and hosting for Magento platforms, and with our expertise you can have a stable and effective e-commerce solution up and running on your website in no time. Not only do we have a skilled team of developers who can help you create a fully customized e-commerce solution for your website, we also have unparalleled support in the industry. With our E-Commerce and Support package, Centennial Arts develops for our clients a fully customized and unique website with a streamlined and optimized Magento store, and with our Marketing services we can guarantee an increase in traffic to your store and website.
Our Hosting With Magento
Not only do we back our service with a 99.9% up-time guarantee, our services also come with outstanding customer support. Centennial Arts not only hosts your website and services, but we are also one of the very few companies who offers application support for any issues that may arise with your online store. Our servers have an advanced clustered set-up with redundancy to make sure that your website is up for all hours of the day. Centennial Arts has an ultimate goal that applies to each and every one of our clients, and that goal is simple. We want to watch our client’s business and companies continue to grow, and there is no way to do that if your website faces persistent complications regarding up-time and performance. Our technologies make this goal 100% achievable, so why not schedule a consultation with us today for more information on our services such as:
- Guaranteed 99.9% Up-Time
- Performance Oriented Hosting
- Clustered Setup With Redundant Hosting
- A TurnKey Email service with amazing tools and services at your disposal
- Magento Ecommerce Hosting and Application Support
- SEO Optimization for increased website traffic
Magento E-Commerce Features
Magento offers everything you need to launch and manage your e-commerce business. And with a focus on growth and scalability, Magento also provides a wide range of tools to help you boost traffic, sales and customer engagement.
Here are just some of the e-commerce features Magento has in store, all of which can be customized with plug-ins and extensions:
- Shopping cart: As a full-featured e-commerce software, Magento takes care of everything from checkout to secure payment processing. Customers can easily check out by signing up for an account or by using the service as a guest. You can choose from multiple payment-processing options offered by Magento or use your preferred payment gateways; options include Simple Pay, PayPal, Amazon Payments, Google Checkout, Authorize.net and more.
- Customer service: Give customers instant access to the purchase-histories and tracking information for current orders. Customer accounts also allow users to save products to their wish lists for future purchases, as well as save their information for faster, more convenient checkout.
- Order management: Use the admin panel to manage transactions, fulfill and ship orders, issue invoices, extend credit and do more, all from a single location.
- Mobile commerce: Magento uses browser detection and responsive design to create a better customer experience by optimizing your online store and product pages on mobile devices. This, along with Centennial Arts’ responsive designs, will push your website to the top rankings on Google’s search engine.
- Product management: Easily export, import and manage inventory. Customize product pages with images, zoom-in capabilities, special pricing options and other storefront customizations.
- Search engine optimization (SEO): Use Magento’s SEO tools and configurations to boost traffic to your store and individual product pages from search results. Offerings include metadata for products and categories, site maps for Google and other search engines, and full control over URLs.
For more help or inquires regarding our Magento platform and E-Commerce services, feel free to contact us below either through Email or Phone!